Terms & Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SWIFT AIRPORT PARKING LTD.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully. Any complaints or questions should be submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The contract between us We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the parking that you book before your booking can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide via our online booking form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contact between us.
- The price payable for parking that you book is set out in our website and confirmed during the online booking process.
- You will be required to pay extra charges as set out below in the event that your vehicle is parked for an extended stay or you fail to collect your vehicle within the time period set out below.
- Right for you to vary or cancel your contract
- You may vary your booking with us provided you contact us at least 48 hours before the arrival date and time set out on your booking confirmation. Any extra charges for extended period of parking, are charged at Â£15 per day.
- You may cancel your contract with us for the parking you have booked at any time up to the 48 hours prior to the arrival date and time set out on your booking confirmation. You will be entitled to a full refund.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03333216212
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of your booking confirmation.
- If you have booked a special package marked non refundable - this package cannot be amended or cancelled. No refund will be given.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- Any of our parking services was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information on our website.
- If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your booking confirmation. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Your vehicle and any personal possessions or moveable items contained in your vehicle are left at your risk whilst the vehicle is in our possession.
- When you leave your vehicle with us you will be obliged to confirm if there is any damage to the vehicle. We hold no responsibility for non visable damage, such as scratchs & dents. We do not accept liability for any mechanical, structural or electrical failure of your vehicle, including windscreens, glass, tyres or alloy wheels, how ever caused. On your return car handover please report any claims to our staff. Any claims you make after the handover we accept no responsibility.
- Your vehicle must be appropriately taxed and comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988.
- We will not be liable for any puncture or for your vehicle suffering a flat battery or if your vehicle is broken into whilst in our possession.
- In any event, any loss caused to you as a result of the negligence of our employees, shall be limited to the amount of Â£20,000 for one incident or series of incidents. In the event that your vehicle needs to be repaired, as a result of our negligence, it must be carried out by our own approved organisation.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits business or goodwill, costs due to delayed or missed flights) howsoever arising out of any breach of contract or negligence caused by us;
- loss or damage covered by your own car insurance;
- Any damage to your vehicle due to a force majeure event (as set out below);
- Failure by you to follow any reasonable instructions given to you by our representative on arrival and departure.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to you for any failure to provide our services you have booked or any delay in doing so as a result of any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial actions/disputes, Airport closer due to weather forcast. Breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident or terrorist incidents (â€śForce Majeure Eventâ€ť). Meet & Greet - Sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control flights delayed etc, it is not always possible to Meet the flights at the new scheduled times, however you can be assured that we endeavour to Meet you as soon as possible.
- Invalidity If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire agreement
Nothing said by any sales person or on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any services by us. Save fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- Missing your drop off time Customers are advised to allow sufficient journey time to arrive at Luton Airport or our compound at the meeting time that has been designated by the customer. If the customer misses their booking time they will incur additional costs. The customer must ensure they contact Swift Airport Parking and advise of any changes as soon as possible. The responsibility to arrive on the agreed time is the customers. Swift Airport Parking cannot be held responsible for any costs or inconvenience incurred when not following the instructions provided by the company. We reserve the right to change late meet and greet customers to park and ride. Late customers will be taken to the airport in the next available minibus which has space.
- Disclaimer If there are adverse weather conditions, your car is dirty or inspected in the dark, Swift Airport Parking Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage that cannot be seen at the time of the signature